In this episode, I talk about the value of not letting your mind wander around new women. This matters because most men are inherently bad at reading new women - especially if the women are attractive and friendly.
So, if you’re single, it’s better to prepare for more than one outcome with any new woman. This is not just about your mental health (in case things go poorly), it’s also about you, acting LESS desperate, needy, and afraid.
RR14. With new women, don’t fantasize about a relationship, plan ahead for success or failure.
- "Hopamine" is released when you disconnect from the present moment and get high on possibilities that may or may not happen.
- Hopamine feels good, but can cloud your judgement with new women and cause you to make mistakes.
- A stop loss is an exit plan you can fall back on (in case things go poorly with a woman).
- Keeping other women in mind and falling back on your hobbies or your goals can be good “stop losses.”
- When you clear your mind properly, any successes with new women should come as a nice surprise.
Quote to Remember:
“When things don’t work out with a particular woman, it’s NOT the end of the world. It’s just the end of the fantasy - the fantasy that things would work out better. ”
Forget about lame dating advice for men that doesn't work. Start the Reboundy Program for FREE here: https://reboundy.com/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.