In this episode, I talk about how to get your friend (or friends) to support you in places where you might meet women.
Why is this important? Because, when you and your buddies all agree to help each other, there is strength in numbers - especially in places where there are single women. Plus, the company you keep can make you look bad or it can make you look GOOD (note: choose to look GOOD!).
RR18. Remember the three traits of a great wingman and make sure your buddies know them too.
- A good wingman talks you up a bit (but not too much).
- A good wingman doesn’t compete with you.
- A good wingman knows when to rescue you from a stale or weird situation.
- Make an agreement with friends you go out with to help each other with new women and make each other look good.
- Avoid going out with friends who break these rules.
Quote to Remember:
“If you’re hearing this rule and thinking, 'I don’t even have a wingman because I have like, zero friends,' that’s okay. Sometimes talking to women and dating around can be even easier when you have no real friends and you’re all alone.”
Forget about lame dating advice for men that doesn't work. Start the Reboundy Program for FREE here: https://reboundy.com/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.