In this episode, I talk about something that is foundational for success with new women. No, this is not about money, muscles, or driving a fancy Italian sports-car. It’s about the importance of learning to be comfortable around women you find attractive.
Why is this so important? Because, if a new woman doesn’t feel comfortable or safe around you, she’s unlikely to feel attracted (even if you have money, muscles, and a fancy Italian sports-car!). On the other hand, if she’s comfortable around you and she likes your personality, attractions can form more easily - even if you’re just a regular guy.
RR#2. Comfort is king. Never forget this (even for a second).
- Feeling real attraction is practically impossible for a woman when she feels unsafe or uncomfortable around a man.
- Being the “safe” guy is not about being the “nice guy.” It’s about being the guy around whom she can relax a bit.
- Making new women feel comfortable comes from avoiding uncomfortable behaviors men do around women.
- Uncomfortable behaviors = Things you say or do that you THINK will help, but really don’t (i.e., D.N.A. Behaviors).
- The more attractive the woman is, the more you stand out to her when you are the “safe” guy.
Quote to Remember:
“A lot of really attractive women, end up liking and hooking up with the 'safe' guy - even though the guy doesn’t look like much to begin with.”
Start the Reboundy Program for FREE: https://reboundy.com/