In this episode, I discuss the value of talking to new people and the easiest ways to do that. More importantly, I talk about how to connect and bond with someone in a conversation so that your likability goes through the roof.
Why is this important? Because, if you can practice connecting and bonding with new people away from women, you’ll be great at it when you’re with women. If you want to be more than “just friends” with that cute brunette from Tinder, that cool blonde chick you’re talking to on Hinge, or any other woman, listen to this episode carefully.
RR20. Remember that the best content for connecting and bonding comes from shared feelings.
- The circumstance or place where you meet someone new often contains the best content for bonding and sharing feelings.
- Re-stating what someone is saying is good, but relating is better.
- If you already have an intimate mental connection with a new woman, the physical part can sometimes become a simple, lateral move.
- You can practice relating to someone through shared feelings AWAY from women.
- Being good at relating and bonding with new people is almost like a super-power.
Quote to Remember:
“Bonding over a shared feeling does not mean you have to solve anyone’s problems. No, you never wanna be a 'Listen, here’s what you need to do…' kinda guy.”
Forget about lame dating advice that doesn't work. Start the Reboundy Program for FREE here: https://reboundy.com/