In this episode, I discuss why a feeling of shyness or awkwardness some men have around women is NOT really about the woman.
Why should this matter to you? Because, if you’ve ever talked to or approached a very attractive woman and felt out of place, any weird vibes you had are your issues (and not hers). When you understand this (and avoid it), your confidence around very attractive women can go up in a massive way.
RR21. Find positive ways to be happy away from women and things will be easier when you're with women.
- Most guys who meet new women don’t show up happy and in a good mood, but they PRETEND to be happy and in a good mood.
- Pretending to be happy and in a good mood (when you’re not) can make you look weird to new women.
- When you’re happy, you may not smile regularly but you do wake up each day a little bit excited about things you wanna get done that day.
- People who are genuinely happy are more attractive than those who are unhappy or miserable.
- Stop and think about something you’ve wanted to do or try and just do it.
Quote to Remember:
“When you’re happy, you don’t wake up and immediately go on the internet looking for things to be angry about. When you’re happy, you have things you look forward to doing, and these things might be things you do all by yourself.”
Start the Reboundy Program for FREE here: https://reboundy.com/