In this episode, I talk about how your imperfections might actually help you with a lot of women. I also discuss how a lack of authenticity around attractive women can actually scare them away (sometimes, literally).
Why do you need to know all of this? Because, most guys act too “perfect” around a woman to whom they’re attracted. Or worse, some guys try to be “real” with women and end up looking and sounding like pathetic sad-sacks. Learn how to talk about yourself in a way that makes you human and relatable - while still looking confident and attractive.
RR24. Don’t aim for perfection. Even for guys who are good with women, things are imperfect.
- Don’t buy into the “Myth of Perfection” that everything must be perfect about you and your life for a woman to find you attractive.
- Don’t compare your damaged personal truth to everyone else's social mask” (Dr. Phil quote).
- Most women are suspicious of any guy who acts like he’s perfect. They usually think, “Okay. So, what’s this guy hiding??”
- Be honest about your life and your feelings but NEVER, ever come across as a sad sack or in a depressing, weepy kind away.
- Remind yourself that MOST women - especially the beautiful ones - have baggage, have issues, and have a life that’s NOT perfect.
Quote to Remember:
“Be that guy you are when you’re around your friends and you’re having fun. That version of you NEVER acts perfect because he doesn’t have to. That guy has nothing to hide. That guy is just cool.”
Start the Reboundy Program for FREE here: https://reboundy.com/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.