In this episode, I go deep into the wonderful topic of “Alpha” males vs “Beta” males. Fun subject, right? Never controversial, right? Not exactly.
Why should you care about this? Because, despite what the internet tells you, no man is 100% “Alpha” or 100% “Beta” all the time. Plus, men who are both admired by men and attractive to women usually have some combination of “Alpha” and “Beta” traits. So, trying to be 100% “Alpha” or being 100% ANTI-Alpha can be counterproductive. Listen now for more on all of this.
RR25. Stop worrying so much about Alpha and Beta status. It’s not genetic. It’s just whatever.
- Most talk about “Alpha Males” vs. “Beta Males” is just unscientific word salad men throw around to rip on OTHER men.
- Male behaviors that are turn-offs to women are omnipresent in men (i.e., displayed by both “Alpha Males” and “Beta Males” everywhere).
- Most guys who are good with women typically have no category and that makes them awesome.
- Some women prefer “Alpha male” types. Some women despise “Alpha male” types. Some women don’t know what they want.
- There is no such thing as an Alpha male “look.” Real Alpha males come in all shapes and sizes.
Quote to Remember:
“Many of the guys you like listening to on YouTube or on podcasts are all actual modern era Alpha males because they’re teaching you something that makes your life better in some way. They don’t want to dominate you. They just want you to win.”
Start the Reboundy Program for FREE here: https://reboundy.com/