In this episode, I talk about preparing for the eventuality of meeting someone new…someone who is physically attractive, cool, and female…and someone who likes you back. This WILL be your reality sometime in the future (if you take the right steps now).
Why is this important? Because, when you’re single and all alone, the idea of meeting a woman who is cool, attractive, and likes you back seems like an impossibility. This idea inspires a mindset of giving up and being your worst. Listen now to learn why you should think in the opposite direction to all of this…
RR7. Prepare now, like it’s an absolute certainty you’re about to meet someone great.
- If you’re totally alone, remove the reminders that you’re a “lonely loser” (e.g., messy place, poor hygiene and grooming, dressing poorly).
- Remember that you WILL meet someone eventually. So show up prepared.
- Remember that prep-work for dating someone new boosts your self-esteem - even if you’re all alone.
- Do something daily - even if it’s something small. Work on yourself. Earn a few self-esteem points daily.
- Organize something. Improve something. Don’t shoot for perfection. Only shoot for “good enough.
Quote to Remember:
“As soon as you start working on yourself, you’ll feel better about yourself. You’ll feel more confident. You’ll start sending yourself this message: ‘I’m a winner and winners take action and prepare.’’’
Start the Reboundy Program for FREE here: https://reboundy.com/