In this episode, I talk about why some guys are able to flirt and have edgy conversations with women without looking creepy. I also talk about why some guys end up being perceived as creepy (even if they’re not).
Why does all of this matter? Because, if you’re talking to a woman you’d like to date, you don’t want to come across as a boring, plain vanilla Nice Guy. You want to come across as a guy who is confident enough to flirt and be edgy (in the right way). You want to be the “hook-up guy”…not the guy who is “just a friend” or “just a total creep.”
RR13. Understand the main difference between being flirtatious vs. being creepy.
- Flirting or making a sexy comment is GREAT if the timing is right and she’s ready to accept it.
- Flirting or making a sexy comment is CREEPY if it’s too much, too soon, and done in a needy way.
- Keep things PG-Rated at first, then R-Rated if she’s open to flirting.
- Save the X-Rated talk for when the relationship becomes X-Rated (or she brings up X-Rated topics first).
- Saying or doing creepy things around women does not make you look “seductive.” It makes you look desperate, weird, or scary to her.
Quote to Remember:
“Being a Creep or being perceived as a creep…it’s not about looks. You can be a tall, handsome Chad with 6% body fat and still come across as super creepy to women.”
Forget about lame dating advice for men that doesn't work. Start the Reboundy Program for FREE here: https://reboundy.com/
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.