In this episode, I talk more about how to know if a woman likes you by looking at how interest signs appear (or disappear). Yes, many guys wonder, "How do I know if a woman likes me?" but the first step to answering this question is to zoom out, and look at things on a larger time-scale.
So, if you feel like you’re in the dark trying to understand if a woman is interested in you, the problem might not be with what you’re seeing but how you’re seeing it. Listen now for more on this.
RR12. Watch for interest signs in groups and over time.
- All women are in a different level of availability when you meet them (i.e., some are single, some are taken, some are confused).
- Romantic interest signs are like “buying” signs because both show Focus + Proximity + Curiosity.
- As a woman becomes more interested, these signs show up more over time.
- As a woman becomes less interested, these signs show up less over time.
- Don’t be surprised to see few interest signs at first, but more over time as she gets to know you and starts liking you more.
Quote to Remember:
“We’re all just guessing at what women are thinking. Even guys who have been with the same woman for several years are just guessing most of the time. “
Forget about lame dating advice for men that doesn't work. Start the Reboundy Program for FREE here: https://reboundy.com/