In this episode, I talk about why it's normal to feel a bit weird or awkward before talking to new people (including women you’d like to date).
Why does this matter? Because, whether you’re trying to meet new women on dating apps or in real life, there’s gonna be some strangeness at first. Messaging someone new, meeting someone new, dating someone new…it can all feel strange at first. Listen carefully to this rule to learn how to make all of that easier.
RR3. Remember that initial social awkwardness is everyone’s default mode and it’s no big deal.
- Even people who are outgoing and extroverted can experience initial social awkwardness.
- Initial social awkwardness is just a tiny speed-bump, a tiny part of the process for meeting someone new.
- Be bold, be confident, and expect nothing - even if things feel awkward at first.
- Once you and a new person finally stumble on something in common, the awkwardness is gone.
- Practicing talking to new people in public will make you better at talking to new women.
Quote to Remember:
“People are strange when you're a stranger.
Faces look ugly when you're alone.
Women seem wicked, when you're unwanted.
Streets are uneven, when you're down.”
- The Doors (lyrics from the song “People Are Strange”)
Start the Reboundy Program for FREE here: https://reboundy.com/